Startup Accelerator Program
Startup registration is CLOSE!
June 12th-15th, Israel.
Open Call to our 2nd cohort
Calling Slovenian startups to apply for The official Slovenia-Israel Accelerator Program.
Application deadline: May 25, 2023
Space is limited!
Initiated by Slovene Enterprise Fund, SPIRIT Slovenija, the Slovenian Embassy in Israel, and led by Arieli Capital a US-based holding and investment company.
Selected startups will attend the program in person in Tel Aviv on June 12th-15th, 2023.
Participating startups will:
• Connect with the Israeli tech ecosystem - one of the world's leading innovation markets.
• Meet: industry corporates, investors, academic & research institutions, technology companies, and government officials from different countries.
• Present your startup: at the program's Expo & Pitch event, at the heart of Israel's business district.
This is your opportunity to grow and scale into new international markets.
Startups selection critirias:
1. An SEF portfolio company.
2. CEO, founder level will attend the in-person program in Israel.
3. Working product stage.
4. Raised capital from professional startup investors, how much?
5. Validated tech.
6. Validated business model.
7. Existing users/clients.
8. Generating revenue/ready-to-generate revenue.
9. Complete professional team existing.
10. Startup company owns all the startups IP.
11. Relevance to the Israeli program.
12. Startup understands that the program's goal is an introduction to the Israeli ecosystem, connections, and networking opportunities.
13. Startup presentation/materials readiness level.
14. Patent IP potential.
15. Product market fit.
16. How Innovative is the startup?
17. Personal impression by the judge.
*Participation in the program is free for one person per company and is subject to "de minimis" state aid of EUR 3.822,41 EUR. The company must in addition cover its own travel and accommodation costs. Based on all applications, up to eight startups or scaleups (half of the SEF portfolio) will be selected to participate in the program. The De Minimis aid will also have to be declared for individual counseling in the program. The amount is 243,76 EUR per hour per company.
**The program is co-financed by the Slovenian Enterprise Fund, SPIRIT, and the European Union, from the European Fund for Regional Development. It is implemented on the basis of the Substantive Support of Fund Recipients (SME) program from 2018 to 2023 within the framework of the Operational Program for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy from 2014 to 2020.
Market validation with clients/customers - preferred
Raised capital - preferred
Who Should Apply?
This program is aimed at helping market-ready startups achieve their next business goal:
1 - Business Meetings
2 - Pitch Event
Arieli Capital will position your startup in front of experts, industry leaders, and investors to support your company's growth.
The Official Slovenia-Israel Accelerator program is carefully planned to fit startups based on their stage and their vertical focus.
*Connecting selected Slovenian startups with the Israeli ecosystem, including Israeli high-tech companies, leading industry organizations, international corporations, investors, and academic institutions, and advance the startup's business activity, proof-of-concept, and growth potential.
*Teaching through action how to conduct business in Israel.
*Promoting business collaboration between the Israeli and Slovenian markets.